Hello everyone and happy weekend!
So I came across a video on facebook for this page called Tasty and it showed a few recipes involving peanut butter. One I saw and I had to try it!
A giant “Reese” peanut buttercup 😀 😀
This was popular on my instagram and facebook so I thought would share what I saw 🙂
So the recipe they showed 4 cups of chocolate chips to melt but I used 600g milk chocolate plus they showed:
2 cups peanut butter
2 cup icing sugar
1 cup butter
- I melted 300g of chocolate and spread it to the edges of the tin
- Put into fridge (they just said refrigerate but did not state how long so I done 2 hours)
- Mix up the peanut butter, sugar and butter
- Spread onto the chocolate
- Melt the other half of the chocolate then pour over
- Put back in fridge for a further 2 hours
That is it- so simple and clever!
Its very rich no bake pudding that is a must for all peanut butter lovers! Go check out the page Tasty for some great recipes.