So today I will show you the recipe for gluten free KFC! Tastes yummy and so simple to make.
You will need:
1 cup milk
1 cup gluten free flour (doesnt matter what kind -we use self raising but plain can also do the job)
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon chilli power
1 teaspoon sage
1 teaspoon marjoram
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon of onion salt
- Combine egg and milk then soak the chicken in it
- Add all dry ingredients into a separate bowl
- Roll chicken into the flour until covered
- Add chicken into the fryer and fry till golden brown
- Remove onto a paper towel
- Repeat steps till all the chicken has been fried
If you can get Accent (2 tablespoons) then use it as it helps with the flavour combo- but if not it still tastes as nice!
So there you have it- gluten free KFC!
Let me know if you have tried this 🙂